All is quiet.

All is quiet.  The end to a pretty eventful week.  My friends requesting books,  getting me to hesitatingly sign them, and then walking away.

The good news is,  there is a beer festival in Bertrand,  near Caraquet,  and my wife said we should go there.  For once,  I completely agree.  A beer festival!  Full of suds...  Here comes the Dud..

If the weather permits,  I will go down tomorrow to see what is going on there.  It was exposed to rain tomorrow,  but everything is set out under one of those big tents...  I hope they set up allot of portie potties to handle the other kind of liquid...  Till then, cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...