Went at the October fest in Bertrand, N.B.

Bertrand,  N.B. had a terrific beer festival this past weekend.  You could sample beers from all around the globe.  All day today was a sample festival,  and there was little place to park to sample the suds.  Beautiful weather,  and warm welcomes from everyone there.

Later on,  we went for a walk through the Acadian Historical Village.  There,  was people from France,  United States,  from all over Canada.  They have one of the regions first banks there,  as well as a restored hotel there,  a turn of the century gas station,  and a old sawmill.  One of my relatives saw the huge chimney at the sawmill and thought it was a crematorium.  Oh well.  Certainly it is not that.

As far as my book is concerned,  I try not to think of it now.  I am quite satisfied that I tried to publish something,  and I knew the risk was there that I was only going to get some local sales,  which is what is happening now.  I have become a local star.  You know,  the guy down the road who plays a wicked piano.  Or,  the guy down the road who scores a goal every time he is on the ice.   Or,  like the guy who can sink 24 beer and still hold in his puke...   Till then...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...