My book is now being sold in France!

I found out that my book is being sold in France!  I quickly will tell them,  that it is too late!  No use to list it,  mes amis!  Sa vende pas  ( it is not selling)!!!

No,  I am just kidding.  It is really being offered in France though!  I love France,  and would love to visit their country someday,  if I can only sell a few hundred books :)   My ancestry is from there,  back in 1600 s...

I would like to thank my viewer from India for checking out my site.  I would like to visit the Taj Mahal someday, if I can sell double the books it would take me to get to France...  I have allot of work to do,  but I am lost at this moment in time.. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...