Skip to main content

New Contest Win "The Supermarket Guy 1 or 2"

A new contest in the loop, to win a Part 1 or Part 2.  There are 8 available books to be won, of Part 1, and 8 available books to be won, on Part 2. Total of 16 books. This is how this contest will go ( Rules could change at any time). Doesn't every contest have that in the fine print?   Contest is open to residents of U.S.A. and Canada.

1. E mail the answer between 4 to 10 pm, Saturday, June 2. Any e mails outside this time, will not be eligible to win. Mail the answer to ___________

2. Answer the following riddle, for an object that can be found at the supermarket:  There is nothing gets by me, I work all day, as I am usually near the exits. Now and then you have to make sure the plastic bags over your produce is tight, so I can let you go through. Who am I?

2.a What do you love about your supermarket?

3.  You can win one book of either Part 1 or Part 2, and you must tell me which book you would like to read. You can check on my website www.supermarketguy.com to check out the synopsis.

4. Leave your mailing address behind, as I will mail the book to you. I will only post your first name, and the city you live in on this site.

Mail will be sent via snail mail, Canada Post. I will autograph the copies, and just to note that the inside title cover page of part 2 has "Rise of the Market Overload" inside, which could be a future antiquarian book! Maybe..

If there are too many contestants (Which was not the case last time), I will take the neatest answers or random 3 out of every hour until I reach the 16.

Last time, I had only 2 people that tried to even win. Maybe this time, I could have a few more. I will test the twitter elite, and advertise there one more time, to see if they can crunch out more winners. This is good for to test to see how well twitter does actually work, for advertising! Have a good day, till next time...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

Supermarket Guy 5 doing very well.

Have approximately 15 % written on Part 5 so far. It is going really well, but the first few chapters maybe more drama and less action. Relationships come into play as the main characters father and mother first meet. A meeting of the eccentrics, one extreme male dominate character with a woman who takes liberty to the maximum extreme, looking back to the 70's, where we remember the 8 track tape and black and white tv. When smoking was cool. A decade where the men held the dominance in affairs and in the household, and the women usually held the fort at the home. Things have changed for the better through the late 80s and 90s, as a womans place in the world has become much more equal these days, becoming bread winners and with the men sharing allot of the household chores these days in many families. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher paved the way for many women all over the world. Now even governments make sure there is a good number of women in their cabinet in order to govern, and man…