Another person at work gave a two thumbs up to my book!

Another guy at work loved my book.  He gave it two thumbs up!  Now,  once again,  I asked,  are you certain.  Are you absolutely positive,  and you are not doing this just to make me feel good.  The person said,  No man, I really found it good!

Well,  this is better than I had anticipated,  right from the get go.  Just to say a few words,  the other night I watched some of the classic Airplane movie.  What a great show,  with Leslie Nelson coming on and doing his doctor skit.   Here is a classic quote that will be loved from that show,  from all time:

Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it?
Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now. 

(from IMDb) internet movie database.


Classic comedy,  with lots of intensity to boot. 


Well,  I have to go for now,  but we must reflect on the death of Steve Jobs.   First he died too young, at 56.  Second, he quit college.  I guess we now know he was smarter than the teachers.  Third,  he built an computer empire called Apple or MacIntosh.


Truly amazing.  The world and the company will miss him tremendously.  God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...