Todays visitors are from..

Today, I had visitors from Russia, United States, India, Germany,  and finally the United Kingdom. This is the second visit in a long time, actually, from England. Only 2, while Germany has come quite a bit, as well as India.

I was wondering when, I was going to get another visitor from England. And today, I am pleased to have someone visit this site from there for the second time! Hopefully a few more to come!

The best fish and chips, are from the United Kingdom, so my father tells me...

The e book price is exposed to change, today. So the Rep from Dog Ear Publishing, has indicated to me. I will go to the sites to see if indeed, the price is lowered from 8.99 to 3.99 or so.. Have a great night, Till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...