The Supermarket Guy III, subtitle top secret, is accomplished.

I am glad to report, The Supermarket Guy III :_________________  Has been just about completed, today.

The length is probably a bit longer than Part 1. I am impressed with this volume. I hope the people like it, and I hope I can publish it, one day. It is slated for 2013, depending on sales with Part 1 and 2. I can print it off faster, if sales go faster.

Altogether, 640 approx pages of comedy, in three volumes...

I have reached a milestone today. I just have to do a little bit of a few pages to the ending, but, the journey is complete.

I may send to copyright office within a month or so... Thank you for your support during this time, we will talk later.. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...