Skip to main content

Sold at least two books at the local bookstore in Bathurst!

The lady who worked at the local bookstore, indicated to me that I sold two books, maybe more at the local bookstore in the last week or so. This is good news, as traffic is relatively light there, and my book is virtually hid in the corner with a flyer covering half of it.  She was busy making sandwiches, and asked for me to return tomorrow to talk to the manager there.

I need to go tomorrow, in the afternoon, to check how it really has done. I may have to restock the store, if they sold over 4. I am not sure how many has left the store, but a definite two has sold, the lady said.

It is a shame I could not get to Moncton. Other things stopped me from going there, this week. Maybe next week, I may be able to go for a quick scoot. The wife wanted to go with me, and when her schedule is the way it is, it does not match with mine, and then nothing happens. She wants to do some shopping down there. I give her one more week to get her schedule in line with mine.. If not, then I scoot down on my own.. I only intend to go down, then come right up. A one day trip for me, or less. She wants to spend a night there. I am content with going and coming up the same day, as I did many times before. Oh well. Is it a womans world?  Have a great night,  Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

Supermarket Guy 5 doing very well.

Have approximately 15 % written on Part 5 so far. It is going really well, but the first few chapters maybe more drama and less action. Relationships come into play as the main characters father and mother first meet. A meeting of the eccentrics, one extreme male dominate character with a woman who takes liberty to the maximum extreme, looking back to the 70's, where we remember the 8 track tape and black and white tv. When smoking was cool. A decade where the men held the dominance in affairs and in the household, and the women usually held the fort at the home. Things have changed for the better through the late 80s and 90s, as a womans place in the world has become much more equal these days, becoming bread winners and with the men sharing allot of the household chores these days in many families. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher paved the way for many women all over the world. Now even governments make sure there is a good number of women in their cabinet in order to govern, and man…