The Perks of Being a Wallflower

We went to the cinema at 2 15 pm. The only film that was playing late enough where we would see the first part, was "The Perks of Being a Wallflower".  I sighed, as my entourage looked as what to do. I bought the tickets, and entered in. I was afraid it was going to be another mushy wushy film. But, it was the last resort. Everything else was already playing.

I sat down in the theater. I chewed on some popcorn. Sipped some soda. I looked at this Charlie fella, or Logan Lerman. Good stage presence. Oh, and Nina Dobrev is there too! Emma Watson lights up the stage too! This cannot be all bad, I thought, as the beginning looked a little drab.

But, the show did not disappoint. It left me holding on to what would come next. I thought the ending would be something foolish, or something insane to it. But it all made sense. Finally a show, that did not blare bullets or splatter blood, that I really enjoyed.

A 5 on 5 star for this show. It brought me back to my youth, teenage years, the difficulties of being accepted by some groups, and finding a crack in the wall to get to the outside.

Mr. Mudd production company and Summit Entertainment done a marvelous job here.  The 80s music, was a great refresher to a more wonderful time in life, for yours truly.

Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...