Dec 15 th may decide to delete this blog.

Time to throw in the towel, perhaps. This blog has not really got me going anywhere. I must admit defeat. Move on to greener pastures.

I am not a very good blogger. Book sales have stalled. No Part 3 can be released next year. It is next to impossible.

Will I miss it? Yes, somewhat. Blogging is addictive in some forms. You always hope to have one blog that may spark a few hundred hits in one day. Although, this has never happened to me.

I believe only one blog garnered 50 or so hits. I even had someone who monitors the action on blogs, respond back to me, telling me of congratulations!

It is time to pack in the bags. I will wait until Dec. 15 th. Then start the slow, tedious, process. Who knows, I may give out my last and final blog with a big bang!

To all the viewers, thanks for your support over this time.

Till next time.. All good things must come to an end, as the old saying goes, somethings a little quicker than others...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...