Fan entered me to win best Humor book 2012 on Goodreads!

If it only were offered in Florida. Hanging chads. Maybe I could win, the best humor book for 2012 on the Goodreads site!!!

Long lineups, machines that punch out the wrong candidate you chose! A twilight zone of election results!

It was very nice of this person to put my book up in the running, but I do not believe it made it past the first rung through the competition. I am thankful for the gesture, it was grand indeed!

If you think my book should belong to win a Pultzer, a Booker, or a Nobel prize, then just go ahead and nominate it! It is great to try, anyways. You never know unless you try..

Have a good afternoon. This remembrance day, we remember those who sacrificed so much that we can enjoy our world as it is offered to us today. Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...