Recently had an interview on a blog for my book.

Recently had an interview for a blog about my book. I am unsure if it will be published, as I did not see it up on the persons site yet.

It maybe up in the next few days, but we will see. I will post the individuals link here, if it comes about. Sometimes it takes time to get things up and running, as these people are very busy with much more than just blog interviews. I know this person reads, and does interviews as well. Reading takes allot of their time away, from doing things fast as fast can be.

Besides that, Goodreads contest total at 87. This is great, and I am thankful for all the response I have received so far. Please continue! I need all the help I can get ;)

Working shift work, back to the grind tomorrow. Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...