Bad news yesterday. Freezing cold here!

We all heard of the bad news. The music industry has lost one of its top pop icons, if not the greatest female pop icon, Whitney Houston. A spectacular stage presence and a magnificent voice. I will always remember her, as probably many of you also will, in "The Bodyguard", film with Keven Costner. Too many number one hits to list, she will be greatly missed.

The temperature is exposed to go down to minus 30 here in Northern NB Tonight. I am not sure to blow the driveway tonight or not. I could wait until it warms up a bit, as the gate is not built up with snow too badly. My neighbor came over and got the sidewalk area, where the most of it gets dumped in with the passing government plow. It is weather like this that got everyone dreaming of Florida, or even going to Columbia for a visit. Get into the sunshine and the tequila. Ah, but there is no break, as the job has to get done up here in Canada. I am not sure when to go on vacation, but maybe in March I may take a step into a foreign land... If things go well. For now, I wish you all a good night.. Till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...