Had a book sale the other day.

Whoa! A book sale the other day. From off of my website. Part 1 still does better than Part 2. Fascinating. I still do not understand this conundrum.

Part 1 is approximately over a year and a half old. Part 2 is now 6 months old. Part 2 has more intense fight scenes, a more competitive edge to it. Part 1 has more to deal with some fate, as things unravel over time. It also takes the characters connections in life and brings his situation into full view. Maybe that is why it is more successful than the first.

Updates on twitter, is that now I have approximately 2473 followers. This is without directly or first initially  following that many people on the site. I found i did pretty good, without using any programs to gather people to my twitter page. This is for approximately a time frame of 7 to 8 month period.

I have heard out there that you would need approximately 100 000 followers to make a 1 % dent in sales. That is, if you are a celebrity. I am going to keep an eye on that one. See if I can make a new norm.

Have a great day, till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...