Started weight training, again!

Started to weight train again.  It is hard to get into it again, with all the demands of life. Shift work, and the ability to work around it. Family stuff, errands to the hilt.

I usually do two body parts a day, and take a day or two break in between. Sometimes it is not as planned, as night shifts can ruin the cycle.

I am training light. When I was in my late teens, I had incredible shoulder strength. I could press 200 lbs over my head, barbell shoulder press... But, then injuries came.. You are better off going moderate to light, and switch often back to light. Ever third month, go back to light.. We used to train heavy, all, the time..

Oh well... Have to go, wife wants the computer.. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...