The Rise of the Market Overlord Drafts are in.

The drafts are in from the editor. I will be going over them this afternoon, perhaps. Will only finish probably by Friday. I had this nagging cough, headache, and sinus and fever for the last 2 days. I could not do too much. The first night I had cold chills going through my body. It was as if I could not stay up long. Everytime I coughed, it produced a headache. As, I was coughing so much, that every time I hacked it produced pain in my cortex area. The second day I made another trip to the doctor, and he gave me more meds. Said the first doctor did not give me enough. At that time driving there, I noticed much weakness I had at the wheel.  It was surprising. And it is a cough that does not stop. Maybe for a minute, then I hack constantly for maybe a minute. Could not much of any quality sleep, either. And, the medication I take makes me go to the washroom. It does not help that you drink so much fluids during this time. I do feel better with the new meds. Another puffer to bring up the cold from the lungs, and some sort of one a day pill.

Besides that, I may correct a little bit of the draft today if I feel better. There was less mistakes on this copy, than the first book. Nearly half less mistakes. I can actually go through the page and read, through the errors instead of the errors being stacked on top of each other. They send a format through MS Word, where you go through the Tools and Review function. You click to accept or reject each correction. It goes through pretty fast, but i do read through it to see if they made any errors as well. Sometimes they correct over some of my typing, and I am trying to find out what I did wrong. I have to go to the new copy to see the difference at times, but this is rare.

I find I have been having hard luck as of late. But, that is the life goes. Up, and down, down and up. Hopefully we will see some up for awhile. Not fun to be sick, as I sit here coughing this up. We all go through these times, unfortunately. I will drink some more green tea and some lemon/ ginger hot drinks. My father always said they helped. I am uncertain, but will try even the old remedies to get rid of this nagging cough.

My blog is going a bit down from the previous month, and this is understandable. I did not really believe I could hold on to last months peak. I maybe down only 5 % which is not bad. I was not inspired to write too much this month either, as it seemed to be a busy one for me. I hope you have a good afternoon, till then..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...