Welcome Sweden!

Had a great visit from Sweden this morning.  I believe it is the first ever! Thanks for the visit, from that beautiful Nordic country!

This morning, phoned Dog Ear Publishing. I am ready with Part 2, of The Rise of The Market Overlord. They are busy. Good sign for them.

An extra day, gave me, which is hard to believe, a bit of comedy to put into my book summary. I was thinking hard of how to add a little subtle comedy to the summary. And overnight, it came to me within a few minutes. I wrote it down immediately. As, for days and days passing by, I was knocking my brain on how to sweeten up the book summary. Could not get to it, at all. Nothing would come.. Until last night.. Thank goodness for time.. And no deadlines..  Have a great day, till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...