Rise of The Market Overlord currently in Production

I am happy to say that "The Supermarket Guy II : Rise of the Market Overlord",  has just been sent for production.

I will be sending out the book cover this afternoon, or maybe Thurs. Fri. at the latest.

I am thankful for the second chance at creating, a Part 2 to my original volume... I would like to thank everyone who stopped off here, for a visit as well!

I took the masterpiece package, with the proofread and grammer, spelling package. I will be also getting 2000 business cards, 20 or so posters, and 200 post cards. I already have, quite a bit from the first package as well.
They are telling me, it may take 5 months to hit the stands. Have a great day, and thanks for following..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...