Not sure if blog will attain its past heights!

Listening to Joe Crocker and Jennifer Warner, "Love lift us up where we belong",  and I see the eagle but cannot reach it!

My blog may fall short of its December height of its white, glistening peak! I think I maybe 2 % off, which is not bad, considering December is the month of mall scurrying!

Well, you cannot win them all. Thanks to all the viewers this month, for bearing with me, as my inspiration for writing fell off the wagon a little bit here and there.. I still am glad I had a total of 746 views in a matter of 5 months. I find that is an honest number. What will happen when I reach a thousand, if I ever get there. I may drink a beer divided that number by ten.

Have a great afternoon, till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...