International Contest Now!

This is my first International contest to win a book! Total (book) prizes to be won, 5.

All you have to do, is just e mail me at ---------- and from there, give me your mailing address.

The Contest starts now, and I will be taking the first 5 e mails. I will only release your city of where you live and your first name. It is very important to tell me which Part you would like to have, 1 or 2. When I get the 5 e mails, I will stop advertising the contest on twitter. The Contest could run up to 10 Pm today, unless I get rid of the books fast (This rarely happens).

Once this is posted, I will start advertising on twitter.. Thanks again, and to view the books online and even get an idea of what the book is about, go to this link :

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Daren+Doucet

You can click on the top link above the books cover on the kindle version to get a preview..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...