What to do, what to do?

What to do, what to do. I think I am going to comb my hair- Pantene Pro V commercial.

Exactly my point. I am typing out Part 4 for my book right now. Dreaming to publish it, one day. If it is done, before I publish Part 3, should I combine them to make a sort of double big mac?

A 440 approximate page book. Have the two books in one?  Just like a big sales event! Two for one, only you pay double and probably save on the shipping.  Yes, I am afraid it probably will be a little savings of a few bucks on my end of the book, on the wholesaler, but the publisher will still ramp up the cost per page. It could result in pretty good savings, for the purchaser.

Only problem, is how do I get two covers on one cover? Two titles, on one cover. It will surely make a mess.

440 pages of comedy! Part 3 and 4 together. I cannot get it out of my head. But, postponed for the instant. We know the story, sales are lacking. I will be patient. I do not want people to buy my book like crazy, either. I want to reinforce this. Word of mouth is all I truly need.

Have a Happy New Year, and I want to wish you all the very best in 2013!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...