210 friends on Goodreads now!

I decided to up my Goodreads friend count. I have been steady at approximately 160 for a few years now. I see that many people have several hundred or thousands of friends on Goodreads.

Goodreads is the best format I have ever been on for a social networking site. I find it very easy to use, unlike facebook, and even has great features that twitter does not have.

It is probably because I am biased about the book thing, and that you can discuss and rate books there and even have discussions on a wide array of topics.

If you ever read one book, you should join Goodreads. You can rate it, give it a star rating, and even go to win free books on their giveaways.

I will be having a giveaway there in the not so distant future, if all goes well. I am predicting the start date for the end of July right until the end of October.

Besides that we finally got some beautiful weather here in Northern NB. It has been a great past week of hot weather. Whoever chose their vacation time last week, did not lose out.

Time to go, no other news on the book front. Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...