Bringing car in for inspection and then registration.

Inspection for a vehicle in NB is probably around 20 or so dollars. Registration maybe around 80 dollars. I forget the true values, but it is that time of the year again. A new vehicle usually passes without any problem. I think allot of governments should let a new vehicle go without an inspection for the first 3 years of the vehicle. Then do it every year after. But, that is just my opinion. If it gets into an accident, then you would have to bring it in. Oh well, nothing is perfect.

I have now 132 friends on twitter. I have learned to cut and past to go direct to my book, every tweet I make. This should have, some sort of an effect, on viewership of my brand. I am unsure as to how much, though.
Below are the links again to the E book version at 3.98 on Amazon, and the free preview. I forget to add these on, and I feel that I should have been doing this every so often to help people get there as fast and as easily as possible.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Super-Market-Guy-ebook/dp/B005406NTI/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331208482&sr=1-1

http://books.google.ca/books?id=h5JXAzh9dTMC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

It helps when you have this set up. I never thought of it quite before, but it is all there to advertise already. And, the preview will either make people run for the hills or want them to read my book badly. It just has to be seen to give people a choice on what they do like.

So far, the jury is still out on this twitter thing for me. If things do change for the better, I will post the benefits here in the near future. For advertising, when you do it on channels, they say not to retweet the same old stuff again and again. Put up a slogan, to make it interesting for your viewers, or share videos or clips. Something I am not very good at. Some people may think you are spamming (I am borderline spamming), but so far it has not affected me yet ; )

I hope you all have a great day, I will be back later on.  Appointment to the garage. Till then..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...