Skip to main content

The Sheriff wants an explanation, Mattpluck!

They say living on a farm, in the morning, is one of the most exhilarating awakening to your senses, that you may ever experience in your lifetime. The sound of the rooster crow in the morning, the scent of the fields and the sun rising over a clearing just beyond the wood at its edge there.

And Minonala was cooking bacon covered with shaking bake in the oven, eggs gently being hard boiled in canola oil, with toast being heated by her hair dryer.

The Rooster was crowing, then came a horn tooting, as Mattpluck screamed "Who in the blazes is tooting that horn. Get me my shotgun, Thundernose! I keep it in my Sunday church clothes in case a bad game of bingo goes sour!" Thundernose was sleeping in the room just next to him, but all the doors were open as to create a feeling of openness. He got up from under his bed sheets from his room way up above the two story farm house, and ran downstairs to see Minonala setting the table, His eyes were still half shut, and wobbled to the table with great difficulty. The pet poodle peed in one of the fine English china tea saucers. Someone was yelling from outside, as Thundernose brought down the shotgun and dropped it on the kitchen floor.

He wiped his eyes, and took a drink from  the tea saucer that the poodle had peed in. "This tea is delicious, Minonala! Now, who is that crazy man howling at this hour of the morning. Does he not know on the sign out there at the road, that I sleep until 2 pm in the morning!"

Minonala looked through the kitchen window "My oh my, it is a man in a uniform! I love big, burly men in uniforms. But these days, you just never know, it could be one of those lost Halloween rave party people! I used to get tricked by them all of the time"

Thundernose opened the door a slight amount, and cleared up the whole mystery behind the man in the uniform "It appears he is a county Sheriff, and he has his hand on his weapon in his holster. It does appear he stopped right in front of your ditch that you dug, Mattpluck! He appears really angry!"

Mattpluck yelled "You mean your, your, hole that you dug, Thundernose! I am not going to jail, I got too much on the line here! Quickly, thundernose, put away that gun. I do not got the paperwork for it!"

Thundernose ran to the shotgun, but pushed his teeth down on the trigger by accident. The gun discharged, and fired and hit his astrological calender and blew it to bits.

Mattpluck sighed "That calender was the only way I knew how to tell the time! Blast you thundernose!"

The Sheriff ducked behind a well, and began to fire at the house... Things were starting to heat up, already...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

Supermarket Guy 5 doing very well.

Have approximately 15 % written on Part 5 so far. It is going really well, but the first few chapters maybe more drama and less action. Relationships come into play as the main characters father and mother first meet. A meeting of the eccentrics, one extreme male dominate character with a woman who takes liberty to the maximum extreme, looking back to the 70's, where we remember the 8 track tape and black and white tv. When smoking was cool. A decade where the men held the dominance in affairs and in the household, and the women usually held the fort at the home. Things have changed for the better through the late 80s and 90s, as a womans place in the world has become much more equal these days, becoming bread winners and with the men sharing allot of the household chores these days in many families. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher paved the way for many women all over the world. Now even governments make sure there is a good number of women in their cabinet in order to govern, and man…