Skip to main content

Universe Gladiators- Part 3. Wannapus is an alien???

Mokei landed his space ship on Harold Wannapus's back lawn. It was midnight, and it was a full moon. Harold was dreaming of doing the hoola hoop world record champion, and was just seconds from achieving the near 73 hours had gone bye, yet a bright light in the sky opened his eyelids wide.  "Damn!", he whispered loudly, "I nearly broke the record in my dreams! That meant that reality would soon follow in its footsteps!"  He got up slowly, as he did not want to wake his wife, Lucie Wannapus from her deep slumber. She had played scrabble in Chinese all night, against him who was cheating with a Chinese pictionary.

He ran out to his back yard, as Mokei walked down from the landing deck. Mokei said "I come in peace, Wannapus, and from a planet, many airmiles away!"  Harold looked confidently at the alien, who had 4 eyes and a long nose, 6 arms, and twenty toes "You got allot of toes. Have you come for my electric nail clipper. I had just invented it a few days ago, it must be the reason why you are here!"

Mokei laughed "Oh, you know about my hardened nails of steel, and how I have to bathe in a lava flow of liquid steel to cut them. You are wise, oh Master Wannapus!"

Harold laughed back "I knew I was special. I knew, my mother was half alien. I knew Morton Mumphy, in area 51 near Roswell, sold out our groceries in one day, to your special race, my friend. Now, what is it do you seek, star traveller?"

To be continued, at another star log date...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

Supermarket Guy 5 doing very well.

Have approximately 15 % written on Part 5 so far. It is going really well, but the first few chapters maybe more drama and less action. Relationships come into play as the main characters father and mother first meet. A meeting of the eccentrics, one extreme male dominate character with a woman who takes liberty to the maximum extreme, looking back to the 70's, where we remember the 8 track tape and black and white tv. When smoking was cool. A decade where the men held the dominance in affairs and in the household, and the women usually held the fort at the home. Things have changed for the better through the late 80s and 90s, as a womans place in the world has become much more equal these days, becoming bread winners and with the men sharing allot of the household chores these days in many families. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher paved the way for many women all over the world. Now even governments make sure there is a good number of women in their cabinet in order to govern, and man…