Part 5 - time was on its side for a super humor book!

Part 5. Did add more humor, and even linked more stories from the other 4 books to this one. It really made it 'complete anthology' Part 5 completes the series really well, and it is the glue that bonds the other four books together.

An author finds his glue, but taking some history from other books, and either starting or finishing the history or future in that way. Adding tidbits of information on how things got to that other point, in the past or in the future.

Well, I was very lucky to achieve that sort of fence mending. So I started with the fence a hundred feet down the side road. I got to five hundred feet, but in no where was the story completed for the first one hundred feet. So now the first one hundred feet is finished.

This book is very much comparable to any work I have done. It is nearly equal, but not sure if it is as good as Part 4 ( I believe Part 4 is the greatest), yet Part 1 has the most reviews. Part 2 has good ratings but fewer reviews. Part 3 has done well, has great volume, good reviews. Part 4, is a mystery yet it has done well in independent review and has won an humor award.

Now I finally know what it is to write from one book to another. Without having a series, very few authors can know this feeling. Non fiction, I can see it being done, but probably is rare.

Essentially, going back and forth, somewhat, keeping the story true. I believe I have accomplished that.

Now, if the winds can blow in my sails to produce it... Hope to get some wind...

Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...