A Harold Wannapus Inc. vs Jon Acadou Happy New Year!!!

Harold Wannapus picked his landline phone. He loved getting wrapped up in the cord. Perhaps the most silly reason of not going totally cellular.

"Who is this? Is this the guy from, unclog a toilet? Well, it is too late. The toilet water kept overflowing so I just made a dyke to contain the heavy stuff and then chopped a trench with my hatchet in my prestine oak wood flooring to the basement. You can come after New Years to pump out the sludge later on...."

Jon Acadou sighed in a high tone "Harold, you foolish world leader want to be. It is not your toilet unplugger. It is me, Jon Acadou, the one and only fashion guru every family only wished they had every day they went out shopping at Gucci, or Jon Acadou Wild Line Store! I come to only wish you a terrible New Year. Your stock is falling and your intestines are bloating due to excessive bologna sandwich eating. It cannot fair that well for you this year"

Harold straightened him out from his thatch Fijian chair "Hey, my toilet will soon have a laser burner on it. No more flushing. Just evaporates into the air. I smell poop all day, but then I will install a 1 MW exhaust fan to turn out so the pipe will never plug. Fashion? Harold Wannapus days is on at the Bargain Way! The electronic knitters are working, to produce the next fashion faux pas. Knitted underwear, woolen knitted toilet paper, something you only wish you could grab and strong enough to haul your pet weasel along with you!"

Jon started to scream into the phone " You talk crazy, you will never eradicate my fashion line. Sure, I am selling only ten Acadou Gym uniforms every month from my thousand stores, but I have the income to keep them going... I am eating shrimp and lobster this New Years, with special sturgeon caviar on my beautiful Acadou womens toes.... Obviously you cannot top that!"

Harold let out a loud fart that resonated over the lines causing Acadou to place the phone a bit farther from his ear "Hey, my new vinyl siding shirts, pants, and underwear, same material they use in the housing industry, with my real shingle ashpalt bum wipes, will surely do you under. Can you say bankruptcy in the near future... Yep... And its name is Jon Acadou hahaha!!!"

Jon Acadou smashed the phone down several times on his reciever "Damn you, Wannapus! Can I ever Defeat you!!! You are so brazen, so nearly as intelligent as me... Next time, I will outdo you... That is for certain. I wish you a pathetic New Year, a year filled with plagues and botulism!!!"

Harold burped "Jon, I only wish you to try on my apparel. Be cool for once... Stop trying to out fashion the kewlest cat that ever walked the face of the earth!!!  Good night!!!" Harold Wannapus clicked the phone off.

Jon thought 'Vinyl, like, that cheap stuff they put on the side of houses. Shirts. Underwear? Dutchlap or cedar shake... Well... He would try it, in top secret, until he found a shirt he could make out of drywall materials...."

Happy New Year!  (Buy The Supermarket Guy books now! You help me to continue to write.. Thank you!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...