The self proclaimed greatest baseball hitter of all time

My name is Harold Wannapus,
I hit the ball real hard,
cause I ate a tub of lard,
just yesterday in the Yankees yard,

I know I can fly like a Jay,
my shin pads are made of hay,
should the pitcher hit me today,
due to one of my teammates being couth,
thinking he is an undisciplined youth,

So I swing my bat,
the pitcher hits me in the hat,
I fall to the ground,
I make lots of sounds,

The blind umpire says I walk,
I said shut up I will talk,
I want a chance to bat again,
but I can only grin,

as I swing for that pitchers gut,
he keels over and asks for a rub...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...