A great review from a USA reviewer.

I woke up to this pleasant review, this afternoon:

"The Supermarket Guy is an incredibly hilarious book. Harold is a young man from a small town that works at the local supermarket. Through just daily living, Harold has a talent of getting himself into and out of some surprisingly funny situations.

Daren Doucet is amazingly talented. Who knows maybe his book will be the next slapstick comedy film in theater's. 

I can't wait to read The Supermarket Guy II.

I need to thank Goodreads and Daren Doucet for allowing me to have the opportunity to read a wonderful funny book".  - a USA reader.

Thank you for picking up my book and taking a glance :)

Have a great afternoon, till next time..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...