Tomorrow is another day.

Tomorrow,  a media press release will be sent out to a thousand outlets.  That is when I will see if there is any movement at all in the sale of my book.  A blip or a thud.  I just checked again and seen it was 592 out of 659 in the back of the fiction pack,  Amazon.com listings under Dog Ear fiction. 

There is allot of other things I could do to.  One is radio commercial,  another is to pay for a review from a noted reviewer, or just let the book try to gather steam on its own.  I could even pay more money to send it to more media outlets ( another thousand).  But,  the  way I see it,  if it does not spread its branches like a tree,  once the word gets out,  how can you force growth... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...