It ain't looking good!

Thus far,  total sales U.S. and U.K. zero,  same as kindle version...  I e mailed Dog Ear,  and they responded the sales would be out today for sure...  Hopefully they are just not printed yet...  Yikes!

It could be possible,  because I did not tell any of my freinds or relatives about the book.  I just wanted to see if it would fly without biased buying...

I will have to phone Dog Ear tomorrow morning, as I see no change in the Zeros.  It is 9 pm here in New Brunswick,  I am assuming 7 pm in Dog Ear time...  Oh well... Maybe I will be able to post them tomorrow...  One last check at 10 pm... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...