Skip to main content

Billionaire Harold Wannapus enters presidential race for the White House

Harold Wannapus, the Billionaire macho boy got up to the stage in a small farming town in Ohio, and began to talk how he was going to make America better.

"Foreign debt. I hear allot about our country being in debt. How are we going to solve it? I will pour billions of our treasure dollars into a coal to gold making machine. I have faith in our medieval chemical technology? Try to get Merlins DNA from the grave and clone him, Why not? Thereby elimating carbon pricing, as carbon will be now used for to make gold bullion to pay off our enormous debt! Let the good times roar, I suggest everyone just get out there and spend some more! Watch out Trump, eat your heart out!"

"Social Security? Run out of funds? Hillary got it all wrong! I say we expand the program to bring in more contributors, and thus grow the pot. Even bring in a few smart horses from those high paying derbies, you know the ones that make money winning, and let them pay the contributions! Animals
can pay too! Hillary, the bus is rolling and you are still in the rest room doing your hair!"

"Military! By gosh, we got the greatest military on earth! I say we rent it out to any country that can pay us to use it! I will create my very own rent an army corps, so that any little insurgence can be put down in a matter of years or maybe decades. Think of the money we could make! Trump, the tank is moving and you are still stuck in the mechanic shop peeling potatoes!"

"Obama care!  Hillary cares???  I care, and I want every American to follow my Wannapus hard core regime of physical fitness. We will impose a intense cardio and weight lifting program that everyone, even that granny has to go through. Everyone must lift hundreds of lbs of weights, on each body part, every minute!  Who called me a dictator?  Lets get fit, and if not you go to jail. Lets put the money from Obama Care to make free healthy grass shakes and cannabis biscuits! Hillary, time to get on the health bus... Too late it has left the universe for you, sweatheart!"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

Supermarket Guy 5 doing very well.

Have approximately 15 % written on Part 5 so far. It is going really well, but the first few chapters maybe more drama and less action. Relationships come into play as the main characters father and mother first meet. A meeting of the eccentrics, one extreme male dominate character with a woman who takes liberty to the maximum extreme, looking back to the 70's, where we remember the 8 track tape and black and white tv. When smoking was cool. A decade where the men held the dominance in affairs and in the household, and the women usually held the fort at the home. Things have changed for the better through the late 80s and 90s, as a womans place in the world has become much more equal these days, becoming bread winners and with the men sharing allot of the household chores these days in many families. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher paved the way for many women all over the world. Now even governments make sure there is a good number of women in their cabinet in order to govern, and man…