Part 4 is ready to be sent to a publisher and edited!

Part 4 is ready to be sent and to be published.

The biggest book of the fourlogy.  A new word, fourlodgy! Thank me later Websters Dictionary!

I am just waiting to send it through snail mail, to a publisher of my choice. Maybe the original, maybe a new publisher who can do some new wonders with a little bit of free beer and what not.

We will see... As of yet I do not have enough votes on the bottom of the page to publish it.

But, yeah never know. If the right circumstances present itself-  a cheap editing system, but a good product outcome, and the right publishing and publicity system, who knows?

But how do you find it?  Good question, as I continue my journey...

Till next time...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...