They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...

 Have to see, and say, the viewership on this blog, has nearly tripled since its start in 2012 approximately. I went through a dry spell from 2014 to 2016, then a spike in 2017, then 2020 a short blip of a month or so, and finally the last 6 months of 2022 to today, I have been getting viewership spikes in the 1000s, outpacing my first 2012 by 3 times as many viewers.

And, I have not been producing any books during this time, even creating anything. It is mostly from the USA, then France, Eastern European countries, Russia, and a few from Asia views.

True what they say,  you are more famous when you are dead when you are a creator, than alive. I feel dead right now. I have nothing on the board to create, no focus or means to get Part 5 done. There is no release of anything to any publisher at this point in time.

Strange how marketing goes. You take the famous Budweiser, with Spuds Mckenzie long ago. When that dog come out, they were selling beer like crazy. And it helped cement Bud Lite, making it # 1. Then, a Senator said the dog is making young people drink, and they found out the dog was perhaps female. So, Budweiser hauled that off the market. Then they had the Frog thing going. They tried, different beers to battle the kraft beer rage that is still going today. Then, Dylan Mulvaney, and so then they lost 10s of billions of dollars of advertising. 

Take Coca Cola. How they went with a change in the 80s, to Coke, to keep market share strong. Now, we all know they had to bring back the Coca Cola Classic, as it was just not the same. Diet coke come out, then Coke Zero, then Coke Zero No Sugar. Coca Cola is still selling good, but, other drinks are also coming out strong vs their market share, no wonder why Coca Cola has so many other drinks out there to appease a no longer one generation thinking market share.

Marketing. Billions are spent, just to keep the brand name out there, on football stadiums, hockey arena boards, on television ads. I was just thinking, I am really dead on the book world as I speak now. I find it strange, how my block picked up a serious wack of traffic. Maybe it is just hits from Bots, and that is what I am really thinking for most of it. Bots, can sure run up a tab on viewership. 

Thus the slogan when people used to say, you are more famous when you are dead... More of a joke... Jokes on me... Have a good afternoon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix