What gave me the reason for writing, and oh yeah, the new poll.

I was sitting down somewhere,  watching some comedy on tv.  I found at that time it was hard to find a good comedy out there.  I must admit,  today I love the Office.  And,  way back when,  I loved Threes Company with John Ritter.  I remembered,  my freind saying to me one time,  it just takes 50 pages for to create a manuscript.  Then,  I thought about how one time I read a one page weekly thing in the front of class,  and I remembered how everyone laughed.  In the end,  I said I have to give it a try.  And The Supermarket Guy is a culmunation of those thoughts.

The newest poll out,  is actually what you think when you haul up a chair in here and visit.  Since I could not post the June 15 th results because the book had come out to early ( first results out on July 15 th),  I said I might as well make it longer and make it interesting to see what the public things,  and how close they are to my numbers.  I will post the numbers from the Oct. 15th book volume sales as soon as possible.  Thanks for checking out my page...  Till then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...