I walked through a tranquil forest searching for birch bark...

I stopped my car on the busy interstate,
swerving off to the curb,
I ran into the wooded forest at a high rate,
getting away from the noisy suburbs,

When I then could see fir trees,
for all the miles past me,
but then there appeared,
it was so weird,

A man playing a flute,
shaven head,
he held no bad repute,
and looked like he was well fed,

His tune was seductive,
as the birds in massive flocks,
tweeted around him loud as a ruckus,
I flung up my sweat filled socks,

as I could see a birch tree next to a lark,
I said I better do this before it gets dark,
so I ripped of a sheet or two,
as my face turned blue,

from holding it in that long,
I forced until all the sound stopped...

Phew..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...