The Supermarket Guy 4 now in que.

The Supermarket Guy 4 is now in production mode. Should be available in 2 weeks time, but only in E book but in all formats, pretty much. Amazon, Barnes, Kobe, ect...

Problem I had all along with putting it in print, as a real paper great smelling book, was the price.

Cost of E book and Print was approximately 2400 at one place. Another place it was 1700 to 1800 Canadian dollars, approximately, and I nearly took the second option.

E books, on the other hand, are cheap to make. For a few hundred dollars, I decided on the E book route. I despised not having a printed version, but alas, when you do not sell enough, this is what happens. I never did sell enough to make up for the money I put into the last 3 books. The low cost route was the only alternative, otherwise it would have been a no go...

So, two weeks time. A cover, no spine required, no back cover. Reformatted for E books... Hope that goes ok... I heard some bad situations, and I probably am prepared for a mess coming back my way. Usually that is my luck. The word document that was sent has to flow, hopefully will transfer well into their formatting system. It seems the cover will be fine, as I seen it on a 3rd option which looks good.

2 weeks to go. Thought  it be way shorter time than that... I believed a matter of days... Just hoping for no snags...

Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...