Website asked to be taken down.

My very own SEO cart and website,  www.supermarketguy.com , was asked to be discontinued the other day.

I was not up to paying for the website, something that did not bring in any traffic, and interest, from the general population.  I rather stay on blogger, than be on that site. But, I see the site is still up, and I do not know why.

This is kind of the start of the unraveling of my book series. I may produce Part 4, which will be the last of the series. Depends on the cost and what not. Editing was always a problem up around my area, as I always had difficulties in finding what I needed to do the job.

I have gone through 40 % of the manuscript, which is the biggest draft that I have ever created. After completing the whole thing, I will look for an editor, and then go see the publisher.

Difficult to justify printing another book that will not even break even with its creation costs. Self publishing is about that, for the majority of us all.

It is addictive to create, and we are normal to feel that way. Our thoughts, imagination, ideas, on paper. Trying to get a giggle, a shock, or a profound feeling from our works. As well on this site, I have tried to write some stories, humor, which has created a little bit of traffic. But not enough, and not enough to justify me continuing to write on even this blog site.

I will continue on for awhile, longer, but only until I decide what to do with Part 4. If Part 4 is released, I will continue on this blog site for a year longer or so. Then, I must decide to hang up the typewriting and go into a different avenue.

Thanks to all for following me on this blog site. We still got a ways to go, but I may soon have to wrap things up.

Till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...