Fine Tuning Part 5

Since I have lots of time on my hands,  and no real income coming in from book sales,  I have been fine tuning # 5.

It may take up 2 volumes,  and in between, I will have to decide where to start Volume 2 of Part 5.

It is either,  I create two books out of one,  smaller of course,  or just leave it as is. Interesting.  Well, I rather do a volume one,  volume 2,  and split it up like some authors do as well. I will look into it more,  but if you have any suggestions out there on splitting books up into one,  or volumes, I would like to hear from you on here in the comment section.

The book has allot more volume since I have been going through it again, adding even more humor, to the text and situations therein. I have been reinforcing the humor, so to speak. It is a heavyweight,  and I am not afraid to put it up against the best humor books in 2020 or 2021.  It can win.

I am through 30 % of it,  will try to look at it some more when time permits,  edit and edit again,  check things over,  really good,  then hold back.  Cannot really produce this right now,  unless the desire is there. Pouring money into a humor book ( most humor books do not sell), but the ones with the backing from big backing do,  is not an option any more for myself.

Things would have to go really well for me,  in order to produce Part 5,  which things right now are stagnant still in my pond. Green water. Algae.  Yuck.

Want to wish a Happy 4 Th of July to the USA, and for things to get back to normal again for everyone in the World.

Till next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...