Fine tuning Part 5 update.

The fine tuning is going very well. I am glad I did not rush to publish this last year. Some finer points,  some expanded dialogue on the existing humor,  actually enhanced the humor,  expanded it as well.

It is very difficult to publish something,  when there is zero return. It is truly addictive as a self published author,  to continue to put out books. There is nearly no reward, only luck at times,  if your product hits a bullseye at a certain time and place.

I tried that with Part 4,  Fury of the Climate Changer.  I said in back then,  I would create a title , that is relevant today. And actually kind of has to do with climate change,  but in a different way. Even the cover shown allot of natural disasters, and what not,  all drawn out by myself personally.

In retrospect,  even if the title did not hit,  I was satisfied with it. I personally loved it. The drawing as well for the front cover,  the art work,  personally extremely satisfied. So, then I ask,  what in the blazes is wrong with me... Have a hard time just to get a review on Goodreads,  but did win a humor award and got a 5 on 5 review on Readers Favorite.

Even if the title pushed people back, and maybe it did when thinking about it now, perhaps it stressed people out,  or perhaps due to lack of money going into marketing ( which I admit being at fault for),  then that is in the back of my mind yet I do not believe it to be so. Oh, but it is a humor book for heavens sake!

Well,  keep on going. Might as well refine Part 5,  for now, until I get the fortitude to just publish it.

Til next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...