The Supermarket Guy 5 is complete!

The Supermarket Guy 5 is complete. The story holds well. It even joins in with past events in the other books within the series. I am totally satisfied with the story line, and the ending.

It does need polishing. More proofreads, more grammer checks, more editing. Maybe 3 proofreads.

The book could have been done a few months ago. But I felt that the story had to come to a certain area in order for it to end. I am truly satisfied with the content, and the flow, the originality and the characters. Sometimes it is hard to stick by the main characters flaws, as he is either entirely lofty, clumsy, or just does it his way most of the time.

This could possibly be the last installment of the series. It is the same length as Part 2. Did not realize it would be as big as it is. It will only grow a bit with the proofreading, as usually it does by a few pages. Adding adjectives, depth, more descriptive details perhaps where some are missing.

At any rate, the finish line has been obtained. Now just the polish. For a book that should have been published last year at this time, or even earlier, I sure took my time. 

It is a strange feeling. Most days I had not the inspiration to write. Busy with the real life side of things, and once you get into that mode, you cannot get into the groove of writing. Then a few days this week appeared free, out of the blue. I sat down, I had the sudden motivation or mysterious time to get it all done, very quickly. I typed, and when I type I can type just as fast as I can nearly think. I produced, possibly 15 pages or more probably in a day or two. Usually 3 pages a day is enough, and I walk away even for a few weeks due to family affairs and work. This time, it worked very well. Till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...