Back from family and work.

Finally back from family and work commitments. Now I hope I can get to finishing the polishing on Part 3.

Beautiful day here on the Bay of Chaleur, the sun is shining and we have a plus 23 C weather. Tomorrow is expected to be much of the same.

I have been putting on a little weight as of late,  and need to get out into that nice weather and start either walking or jogging. A friend of mine put on 60 lbs. Easy to put on, hard to take off.

Chocolate bars, sweets, and the ever so good beer! Have to cut back, and train again. I think my problem of not having enough time, has cut into my physical activity by a huge amount.

The book. Need to finish the book...

Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...