Todays progress report.

Todays progress report is 60 pages reviewed and completed, or 22 % done.

I will continue as soon as I get off this blog, to review the 3 rd draft. Time has just not been there for me to complete the review as of yet.  Then decide what to do after with it. E book or the full smash.

The third draft did make a substantial difference in the fine tuning. I must have gained another 2 pages in material just in mostly adding or with very little deleting, helping the dialogue along.

I removed some traps in the writing, and even linked up some smaller items in the book to the ending.

Well, must continue.. Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...