Stuck in the Mud, cannot engage the 4 X 4 to get out.

 We all get stuck in the mud,  sometimes in our lifetimes.  Sometimes we get out by ourselves. Sometimes we get help from a not so surprising source,  sometimes a surprising hand. With Part 5,  I am stuck in the mud. Did not help that the mud level rose with the dissolution of my past publisher. Parts 1 through 3 are not available,  I should that on my site.  I believe only second hand books are now available on several sites throughout the world,  at perhaps high pricing.  But,  really,  what kind of sales I had in the past,  to warrant any kind of resolution to that problem.  I will start by changing the title to,  books 1 to 3 currently in a state of limbo, and not available in paperback or E book versions.  No doubt,  I have heard tell of thousands of people that got my book (s) ( maybe tens of thousands) off of pirated sites,  and had great reviews there.  That is something that is out there,  probably,  and do not have the resources to do much about that either.


If I had the revenue off of those pirated sites,  I would not be in this situation I am in to today,  and Part 5 would have been put out there.  Pirated stuff, of course a poor person,  I can let that slide,  but for rich people siphoning off of good work,  that should generate more work,  for the self published author,  is hard to stomach when we are struggling as it is to continue on a series like this....


There is not much empathy  to be found for most of us self published authors who fail to make a dinge in a sales market in fiction, non fiction, horror, sci fi,  and least of them all is humor.  So,  for now I put up this update that I am still stuck in the mud. Looking for a few pulley blocks, a good strong rope, and a tug from a heavy lifter to get me out of the mud.


For now, I wait for any changes. Sometimes changes do not happen for many years. Sometimes they come quickly. Seasons change again for Part 5,  perhaps.  Perhaps... Till next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...