Supermarket Guy 5- Maybe ready for the Fall or Christmas time!

It has been sticking with me for a long time now. The Supermarket Guy 5. The prequel to it all. The tough, senseless, youth stages of the incredible midas touch dude with the lucky rabbits foot in his smelly undershorts- Harold Wannapus.

Why not? If I have time on my hands, where do I put it... Actually, it would seem I should have better places to put it, but I am now thinking on a light novel like done with Part 1. Not complicated, just funny and whimsical. Capricious and unpredictable.

And done in E book, at a cheaper rate! I will not go back to paperback, until I see some showing signs of sale movements. Right now, I see not much to help a Part 5 along in paperback, but in E book well, who cares? The costs are so low, I can see myself writing up another...

Well, we will see how the storyline goes. How to incorporate competing high schools so that perhaps the great Jon Acadou and Wannapus unknowingly strived against each other for first place in some other sport or chess game! Yet again...

And then bring in Wannapus's uncaring upbringing, to make it all come together.. And there you have it..

The real alpha of it all!  If I got time for it all....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...