I got one follower on this blog!

Interesting.

I got one follower on this blog.

His or her name is NEOPOG.

This has had me pondering for a long, long, time. Who is NEOPOG and why is he or she, following my blog.

The other question has come often into my mind.... Why do I have only one follower on my blog, yet have over 5700 hits on my blog.

When drinking beer now and my mind working on beer suds (My wife tells me it kills brain cells- little does she knows it may actually culture them), that this NEOPOG is ahead of the game.

NEOPOG.

You are ONE.

You are something else.

Thanks.

I would send you a book, but, you are NEOPOG. Unknown to me.

Thanks NEOPOG.

Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...