The Supermarket Guy 5 passes a major milestone!

The Supermarket Guy 5 passes a major milestone. Over 200 pages in 8.5 by 5.5 inch format. This means that I am nearly done- But do not want to fluff it up too much. Need a good, steady hand at the ending. It requires much of the same brand of humor in the first 4 novels. No premise to speed it up too much!

Yes, I could publish it today. After proofreading it, spellcheck, editing, and what not. But, a masterpiece is a masterpiece. It will probably be ready in the fall of 2018, unless time comes more rather quickly than at a costly rate.

Last fall, it could have been done. Near Christmas 2017. I had no or little ambition to complete it. I felt as if things were falling apart for me on the book front. Great ratings, winner of a book contest, for Part 4, but still, no apparent interest from the masses for to read my stories.

Maybe this will be the same. Still throwing mass out there, hoping that something will take holt. After this book, we will see. I need to take a long break after this one. I will be writing in the future, but it will be of the non fiction side of life. I have a few ideas on some real books. Help books.

So Part 6 of the Supermarket Guy will be on the shelf, given a miracle, for a long, long time. Who knows. Maybe Part 5 can be the spark that is needed from the difibulator to get the old heart pumping again. Maybe.

I wish you all a terrific summer, and thanks for keeping tagged up with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...