Skip to main content

Supermarket Guy 4- more progress made.

More progress was made last night, on Part 4 I had written another 2 or 3 pages, and had to pause as I got my characters into a mess in which I had to think of a way to get out of it.

A natural disaster, a gun battle, an contagion outbreak, a love situation, there are many things you can throw at your character, and then after you need to figure out if this is the way you should go or not.  Is it too powerful of a situation for your human or superhuman character to get out of? Is it believable, and should it be believable? In writing fiction, I think you are safe to throw whatever you want at the outcome of things.

We all seen fast, unexplained escapes from certain situations on tv, film, or plays. I am trying to keep it as near believable as possible, and hopefully I can continue down that path.

Right now the main characters are heading towards something, and I need to figure out a way on how they will escape it. I still have to act on the other characters, as they had not much of a role in the past few books. This time, I want to try to involve them a little more, but with the format of this book, it is difficult to do.  As with Part 3, it was also difficult to do, as the story unrolled mostly around 2 characters.

With this one, I will try again to describe the characters as best I can, as people may not pick up Part 1, 2, or 3 to get the best vision of where the book came from. This is important, and I need to work on that a little more here. It makes it harder as you get further and further away from Part 1, as more relationships develop, more situations become tangled, and general explanations hopefully can cover the past history between characters "Remember when..."  "How could I forget when..."  "You cannot trust him, think back to when he"

I hope to arrive at an ending, but I was thinking this was going to be a tough one. Need to shore up some stuff in the body, link things better, and what not. Still working away at it..

But, with the lack of sales on all three books, this may only be a kindle release. Economics right now calls for a down scaled version.

Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dog has ate a Ferrero Rocher.

I had only went into a store to buy a few Ferrero Rocher packages of chocolates... Then, I went into the next store, not realizing that I left the small, 3 chocolates per package, delicious Rochers in my middle vehicle organizer. On the way back, I did not even notice.

I had got out of my vehicle, and only when I went to search for something on that side, it all came together. The package was torn, with only one individually wrapped Ferro Rocher out of its packaging. She had selected one, and even tore the golden foil paper from the once existing Rocher Chocolate.

I looked over at my Dog. This was a little too much for me to handle. I yelled "Pushkin! You ate one of my Ferrero Rocher!"  Is she the only dog in the world that probably ate a Ferrero Rocher.

Good point in standing, she actually thought the process through. She did not destroy the three chocolates in the package, all in one bite. She used her incisors, exactly as a surgeon would, to take apart the package from t…

Supermarket Guy 5 doing very well.

Have approximately 15 % written on Part 5 so far. It is going really well, but the first few chapters maybe more drama and less action. Relationships come into play as the main characters father and mother first meet. A meeting of the eccentrics, one extreme male dominate character with a woman who takes liberty to the maximum extreme, looking back to the 70's, where we remember the 8 track tape and black and white tv. When smoking was cool. A decade where the men held the dominance in affairs and in the household, and the women usually held the fort at the home. Things have changed for the better through the late 80s and 90s, as a womans place in the world has become much more equal these days, becoming bread winners and with the men sharing allot of the household chores these days in many families. Perhaps Margaret Thatcher paved the way for many women all over the world. Now even governments make sure there is a good number of women in their cabinet in order to govern, and man…