Another 4 or 5 on 5 star rating.

The reviews come in ever so slowly. Today, I got what appeared to be a 5 on 5 star rating on the Users page from Louisville, Kentucky, and on my books page it is a 4 on 5.  So, I am left wondering if it is a 5 on 5 or a 4 on 5. Is it a glitch with the Goodreads Program?  Or maybe she changed her review in midstream. That is ok, as I think a 4 is good enough for little old me.

This lady is now reading Part 2 of my book series. I am anxious to see which one she prefers, or if they are equal in her rankings.

Part 3 is becoming ever so closer to being produced, with reviews coming down the pipeline like that. On the other hand, sales have been quite dismal. Maybe a few good reviews could shake things up a bit. I am happy that these reviews that are coming in, are from strangers. My relatives did not, nor do they know about, how to rank or rate my book on the internet. I never pushed them to rank it, and just won't do it.

I may start writing Part 4 again, and get it back on track. I do have the main story line, the main plot, the ever increasing threats are there once again. Part 3 in itself has a huge threat to the security of the world also, but our hero Harold somehow works his way through it. With the help of his friends, of course..

Have a great evening, till next time..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...