5 winners sent books!

My five Goodreads winners have been sent their books, via airmail.

4 winners from the USA, and one from Brazil. Glad to see that it did do some help in getting some exposure for my book.

Without the airmail, it would have taken 6 weeks or longer to get to the intended destination. With airmail, even as far as I could remember, it will take at least a week to get to the areas in the United States. Brazil, I am unsure how long it will take.

On the positive note, I did receive a few good reviews awhile back. Things have yet stalled again for my book, as I see no chain reaction created yet, to make a swell of interaction for my book to be picked up in a continual action. The contest, did help tremendously though. This should have been done with Part 1, but my experience at the book business was zero, and I had no knowledge about the book sites. I still have little knowledge about the other book sites out there.

I will check later today, to see if my book 2 is selling well at the local bookstore, here in Bathurst.

I hope you all have a great day,  till next time..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...